You entered the Get Packing! sweepstakes
If you are a winner, our sweepstakes administration partner, Promosis, will be contacting you via email starting on December 20th. We wish you a happy holiday season!
No Purchase Necessary.
1. Sweepstakes Overview: The JetBlue “Get Packing!” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 3:00 p.m. ET on December 18, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 19, 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Sponsor: JetBlue Airways Corporation, located at 27-01 Queens Plaza North, Long Island City, NY 11101 (hereafter, “Sponsor,” “JetBlue,” or “JetBlue Airways”).
4. To Enter: To enter, visit https://www.jetbluegetpacking.com any time during the Promotion Period and follow the directions to complete and submit the online registration. Registration must be complete to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person. Entering an invalid email address, invalid personal information, or multiple entries will result in Sweepstakes disqualification. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Entries must be submitted and received by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 19, 2017.
5. Drawings: Potential winners will be determined via random drawings from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawings will be conducted on or around December 20, 2017 by PROMOSIS, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Potential winners will be contacted via email by Promosis to the address supplied during entry, and will be required to complete an online Winner Verification form and liability/publicity release within three (3) days of the date the initial email notification is sent to the potential winner, or prize may be forfeited. Any entry or entrant that is determined to be ineligible according to eligibility requirements, or any prize notification that is returned as undeliverable, or any potential winner who does not respond to the winner notification or refuses to accept the prize will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be randomly selected from the remaining pool of participants received for the original drawing. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules.
6. Prizes: One hundred ninety-five (195) Grand Prizes: a travel certificate redeemable on any JetBlue economy round-trip flight (“Travel Certificate”), plus a JetBlue Get Packing! board game. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize = $270. Total ARV of all prizes: $52,650. Certificate valid toward any round-trip on JetBlue-operated flights in economy booked and flown between January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018, and only redeemable by legal residents of 50 United States and D.C., 18 or older. Taxes, fees, baggage, and change/cancel policies apply. Additional terms available at: https://www.jetblue.com/legal. Void where prohibited. Redeemed travel is subject to availability, blackout dates, and capacity controls, and seats may not be available on all flights. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Travel Certificate is not valid for bookings on Mint, partner airlines, or code share or interline flights, or for use in connection with JetBlue Vacations packages, cruises, or any other products or services. Travel Certificate is transferable; however, at no time may it be purchased, sold, bartered, traded on an auction website or otherwise exchanged for value without prior written consent from JetBlue. Travel Certificate cannot be partially redeemed, is not redeemable for cash, and has no cash value. Passengers are subject and entitled to all provisions of JetBlue’s Contract of Carriage. See https://www.jetblue.com/p/jetblue_coc.pdf for details. Government taxes and fees apply to travel booked using a Certificate, are the responsibility of the passenger, and will vary based on route. Government taxes/fees are subject to change as required by law. Passenger must pay all applicable taxes and fees using a major credit card at the time of booking. To view more information regarding applicable taxes and fees, see https://www.jetblue.com/legal/taxes/. Passenger is solely responsible for fees for any oversized, overweight or extra baggage and fees for products/services sold separately, such as Even More Space seats, pet fees, etc. To view baggage fees and other optional services and fees, see https://www.jetblue.com/legal/fees/.
Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or local taxes on the value of the prize as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use. Customer is responsible for paying up to $140 in carrier charges and taxes. Limit one (1) prize per person. Prize does not include and is exclusive of taxes, fees, service charges, miscellaneous in-flight expenses, and any other personal expenditure. Any costs associated with the prize not specified above are at the winner’s discretion and are not included. Prize winners are responsible for arranging all travel in connection with the prize, and are responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documentation. Sponsor will not be responsible for replacement of any lost or stolen airline Travel Certificates once they are in winner's possession. Sponsor is not responsible for any postponement, delays, or cancellation of air travel in connection with the prize. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of such occurrences. No substitution for prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
7. Conditions: Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law or regulation, and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to grant to the Sponsor and its promotion partners the right without limitation to use the winner’s name, picture, portrait or likeness, and voice in any future promotional material connected with this Sweepstakes, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, where permitted, and that such use can be made without additional notification or permission. Winners further release the Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion partners, their advertising and production agencies, and Independent Judging Organization, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability arising from such use, including, without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of right of publicity, and defamation (including libel and slander).
8. Limitation of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and Promosis, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this sweepstakes; and (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries or emails; (ii) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv) jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified & all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and if terminated, select winners for the drawing(s) at issue at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s) prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
9. Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Winners List: For the names of the prize winners, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: JetBlue “Get Packing!” Winners List, P.O. Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Requests must be received by March 19, 2018. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
© 2017 Promosis, Inc.